Here’s what is coming up at Restoration Outreach Programs (ROP)!
Save the Date!
Saturday, September 23rd, ROP has not forgotten Pedal for a Purpose, it’s just moving it!
- New Date – Pedal 4A Purpose 2017 will be on Saturday, September 23rd, a good weather time of year with less competition from other events.
- New Location – We are thankful to Bear Creek Church for agreeing to be our host after many years at Denver Seminary. The church was previously the location of Rest Stop No. 2 and is located at 3101 S. Kipling St. in Lakewood.
- New Run-Walk – The move to Bear Creek Church has allowed us to incorporate a Run/Walk into our event. The basic course along the green belt/open space just north of Bear Creek is 4 miles, but like our bike ride, participants can have the flexibility to make their run/walk as long or as short as they like.
We hope these changes will be good for our participants and expect that adding the Run/Walk will open it up to participation from those who prefer running or walking to pedaling. If you’d like to have more details take a look at the Pedal for a Purpose website for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact our Executive Director, Kent or call 303-344-4219.
We thank God for you and the success of this year’s Fundraising Dinner!
If you missed any of the short videos, here’s your second chance:
If you want to learn more, missed the dinner for whatever reason, or just found us, feel free to contact us for tour or more! If you’d like to know more about opportunities at ROP you can contact Vicki or call her at 303-898-0649.
The New Year is a great time to consider where you might like make an impact by volunteering a few hours once a week…
Most mentoring or tutoring opportunities ask for a one-year commitment, so it’s time to put your prayers and hands to work for the Kingdom!
- At your church
- After church programs
- Faith-based local ministries
- Your child’s school
- Your parent’s retirement facility
- Local shelters
- Where ever God is calling you!
If you’d like to know more about opportunities at ROP you can contact
Vicki or call her at 303-898-0649.